Update on consultation to form a Multi-Academy Trust

Friday 19 May, 2017

Thank you to all those who have responded to the consultation.

 Our governing bodies have considered the responses and have decided to continue with our planning to form a MAT. Our proposals are currently with the Headteacher Board of the Regional Schools Commissioner who will make a decision shortly. Unfortunately due to the pre-election period this decision may be delayed. If the proposals are accepted we anticipate conversion towards the end of 2017 and there will be a statutory formal consultation starting after we have received the Academy Orders.

We have provided a summary of the responses in the attached document.