There are a number of documents which we are statutorily required to have available. For your convenience we have located them all here.
Paper copies of any of these documents are available free of charge from the school office.
- DFE Performance Tables (link)
- Admissions arrangements
- Ofsted report July 2017
- Good behaviour policy 2017
- Pupil premium report 2015 - 2016 and plans for 2016 - 2017
- Special educational needs "local offer"
- Single Equality policy and Accessibility plan
- Sports premium financial 2015 - 2016
- Charging and remissions policy 2017
- Values and ethos
- Complaints policy
- Freedom of information policy
- Anti-bullying policy and guidelines
- Parental involvement policy
- Safeguarding policy
- School uniform policy
- Inclusion graduated response
- E-safety policy
- Acceptable use policy (ICT and e-safety)
- How we promote modern British values
- How we promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural values
- Whistleblowing policy
If you do not see the policy you require, please ask us in school. In the absence of a specific school policy we will be working in accordance with the local authority policy.